And so begins the 2012 Bucket List. It’s ambitious, but hey, what’s life without a challenge?
(Note: I’ve replaced some names with first initials for personal privacy purposes for the time being!)
Updated as of: January 19, 2012
- Go to Sweet Green
- Go to Wisey’s
- See National Holocaust Museum
- Go to Eastern Market with S
- Go into the city at least once per week
- Run or bike the C&O Canal Road in D.C
- Rent a bike via capital bike share
- Attend a concert in D.C. or elsewhere
- Host a fancy schmancy dinner party
- Plan a brunch with friends
- Remember to take vitamins more often
- Keep track of finances via a spreadsheet
- Call or skype family/friends at least once per week
- Just talked to the best friend today
- Keep in touch with friends from home via Facebook inbox
- Go to Disneyland with the Fab Four
- Go on another insane 20 mile bike ride with Blake
- Run a race or something of the sort
- Find a way to do yoga at least once per week, either in 506 or at a studio!
- Haven’t been to the gym in days. YIKES.
- Try meditation at the meditation center
- Host the Inaugural Food Party with Family Swag
- It was bomb.com…SO much good food.
- Plan to spend a New Years Eve with Family Swag sometime in the future
- Dance like nobody’s watching (with H )
- Get a job for the spring semester
- Possibly in progress….
- Get a job over the summer
- Apply to The Corp
- Did it! So much sarcasm, so little time. There were a crazy number of applicants for very few spots, so we shall see…
- Write for another blog or publication
- Bake or cook something once per week…and blog about it!
- NEED to remember to do this!!!
- Attend or organize a blogger meetup
- Blog once or twice per week
- So far so good, but this week has been tough.
- Continuously update recipe index
- Uhh yeah, this needs work..
- To Philly to visit E
- To Maine to visit H
- To San Diego to visit S
- Invite H/B/E to visit California
- Go on a trip somewhere on the East Coast (perhaps New York?) with S
- Plan a roadtrip with B+E and/or Family Swag
- Go on a trip with Mom
- Mindful when it comes to food
- Eat when hungry. Stop when full.
- Eat real food. Your body is only as good as the nutrients you put into it.
- Filled with “welcome back” and “birthday” extravaganzas, this weekend was not the best. Glad to say things are getting back on track :)
- PUNCTUAL! Nobody likes a later tater.
- Kind to your skin.
- Been doing better!
- Willing to share
- Present right now
- Okay with taking a break from work
- Founding Farmers
- Went with B&E. My new favorite restaurant! The pancakes were HUGE.
- Bus Boys and Poets
- Paul French Bakery and Cafe
- Le Pain Quotidien
- Java Green
- Kafe Leopold
- Soul Vegetarian’s Exodus
- Everlasting Life Cafe
- Senbeb Cafe
- Food for Thought Cafe
- Sunflower Restaurant
- Biagio Fine Chocolate(Art gallery + artisan chocolate + free samples = <3)
- Sweet Green
- Restaurant Week
- Ethiopian Food
- Something in Alexandria?
- Baked and Wired/Sprinkles
- Great Sage
- Go back to Busboys and Poets with S
- Success! Recap to come soon. I had the tempeh sandwich
- Try 2 new cuisines
- Go back to Au Lac
- Belgian Liege Waffles
- Protein Pancakes
- One of Nati’s recipes
- Recipes from Claremont McKenna
- Homemade seitan
- Tempeh that doesn’t suck
- A freakin’ amazing veggie burger
- Homemade pasta
- Bomb diggity whole wheat bread
- A snazzy coffee drink that puts Starbucks to shame
- The perfect choco chip cookie recipe
- A vegetarian sandwich that ROCKS
Before Going Back to Georgetown
- Trip to San Diego
- Failed. To be accomplished during the summer!
- Grab lunch with the cousins
- Till summer!
- Take a dip in the Pacific Ocean
- ‘Twas too cold Summmmmmmmmmer!
- Go on a hike!
- Didn’t have time, but maybe over Easter Break with Mum?
Go to Disneyland Get indian food with friends from home Finish a Georgetown reflection I’ve been working on